The Mt. Eyak Jacket is a versatile, do-it-all down hoody designed for cold conditions from winter gym commutes to tailgate coffee before a chilly day at the crag. Now more streamlined than its predecessor, it features updated baffling and enhanced packability. Take it on the road, stuff it into its own pocket, or wear it all day long-whatever and whenever calls for a lightly insulated layer, the Mt. Eyak covers it all.
- Durable nylon mini-ripstop shell fabric with DWR finish
- 600-fill RDS-certified down insulation
- Elastic cuffs, Two zippered hand pockets
- Drawcord hem adjustment, Center Back Length: 29 in/74 cm
- 600-fill RDS-Certified Down/Flourine Free