Every high-altitude ascentionist seeks a layer with these three key factors: warmth, light weight, and windproofing. Designed for alpinists of every level, the Nilas features responsibly-sourced, ultralight down that resists moisture to retain critical loft and warmth even in damp conditions. It keeps the wind at bay, so even when it's howling, it's always calm and dry inside.
- Airshield 15D 2L wind resistant baffled down construction provers over all warmth that eliminate cold spots
- 800-fill Allied RDS-certified down insulation, Low profile insulated hood
- Shell fabric is bluesign approved, Insulation is bluesign approved
- 800 Fill Power Goose Down Insulation, RDS Certified
- Center Back Length: 30 in / 76 cm, Weight: 31.6oz/896g