Ready to slap on the skins and leave the lift lines behind, the Reduxion is Mountain Hardwear's quintessential softshell ski touring pant, ideal for drier continental climates and high-exertion days in the backcountry. This dynamic pant features durable, four-way stretch woven fabric with zippered side vents to easily dump heat on the skin track.
- Uses: Ski/Snowsports, Durable double-weave softshell fabric with brushed back
- Belt-loop waist with integrated adjustable belt, Two zippered hand pockets with internal gear band, Two thigh pockets
- Rear thigh zip vents with mesh backing, Jacket-to-pant attachment loop, Gusseted ankle zippers
- Reinforced nylon kickpatches that extend around bottom hem, Internal snow gaiter with lace hook
- Fabric: Double Weave Softshell with Brushed Back, 92% Nylon, 8% Elastane