As summer fades into fall and temperatures drop, you’ll do anything to delay breaking out your winter wardrobe, so embrace the changing season with a chic insulated skirt instead. Mountain Hard wear’s Trekking Insulated mini skirt layers over leggings for cool weather warmth without that over bundled wintry feeling. With a wind-resistant and durable quilted-chevron face fabric, this skirt sneaks seamlessly into your fall wardrobe for just the transitional style you needed. Stretch fabric built into the waist and hips keep you mobile so you can move effortlessly from a downtown stroll to foothills hike.
- Synthetic insulation keeps brisk fall weather at bay
- Internal waistband pocket secretly stashes extra cash
- Zippered rear pocket secures car keys while on-the-go
- Nylon fabric offers abrasion- and wind-resistance on the trail
- Stretch fabric at waist and hips afford unrestricted mobility