Design and engineered to be the most versatile medium flexing park board on the mountain, the Cheap Thrills, with its Flat-Out Rocker allowing for a trick-oriented ride. Simultaneously, the Whiplash Core Profile provides stability and snap needed for sending it from feature to feature. The Railkiller Edges are twice as thick and twice as strong as a standard edge. They are now complemented by Nitro's new upgraded Ureshred Sidewalls allowing you to go even harder in the park without worrying about your edges. You can forget about worrying about your base with the durability offered by Nitro's Premium Extruded FH Base because it is fast and easy to maintain. Once strapped into the Cheap Thrills, you can let your imagination run wild from the park to the streets and hit everything in-between - let the thrills begin on a brand-new progression-friendly park deck!
- Let your mind run free in the park, and your riding speaks for itself with the Nitro Cheap Thrills pro-caliber park snowboard. Designed for freestyle snowboarders who see the mountain, park, streets, and everything in-between as a blank canvas ready to be ripped!
- Shape: Twin, Rocker: Flat-Out Rocker
- Width: Standard and Wide, Flex: Urban, Sidecut: Radial
- Special features: Powercore II, Whiplash Core Profile, New! Ureshred Sidewalls, Bi-lite Laminates, Railkiller Edge, Premium Extruded FH Base
- Sustainability Efforts: Climate Neutral Product, FSC Certified, 100% Natural Speed Wax