Thought an easy-flexing, high-performance boot with a perfect fit didn't exist? Think again. The Promachine 95 is lightweight and low-volume, making it energetic and reactive and allowing it to perform well on groomed trails, in bumps, and through crud. It's also extremely comfortable. Primaloft liner material and an articulated rear cuff, which allows for more calf space, provide a warm, plush feel, and a 98mm last shell and 3D liner, which can be customized using infrared heating, allow for an even more precise fit. Though soft flexing, the 95 utilizes stiffer plastic along the spine of the shell to create lateral stability and fast energy transfer, making it extremely quick and precise. The Promachine 95 is perfect for lighter women who ski with more finesse and want a boot that's both forgiving and responsive.
- Michelin Grip Walk Soles (Promachine): Better Grip And Traction On Veriable Terrain, Makes Walking In Ski Boots Easy And More Natural, Interchangable, Gripwalk + Iso 9523 Compatable
- 3D Custom Cork Liner: Precise Custom Fit, Increases Warmth, Shock Absorption, Increases Control
- Dual Easy Entry: Soft Plastic Inserts Integrated Into The Throat Allow For Easy Step In And Step Out Of The Boot.
- Soles: Gripwalk Extra-Grip, Shell: Infrared Pu, Cuff: Infrared Pu, Liner: Isotherm 3D W Primaloft
- Buckles: 4 Micro Alu, Power Strap: 35 Mm, Canting: Dual, Last: 98 Mm, Volume: Narrow