With a thirst for exploring the entire mountain, Nordica's Strider 120 DYN embraces the toughest terrain. Built around a versatile 100mm last, it sports an aggressive flex just slightly more forgiving than the Strider Pro 130 DYN. Its alpine hike mechanism affords a generous 46 degree range of motion to ensure you can venture uphill with ease. Yet the boot truly shines when the mechanism is locked-out in ski mode, allowing its fully intact spine to provide exceptional power and response for the descent. For a personalized fit, its lightweight shell and liner can be fully customized. Primaloft insulation keeps feet warm and dry. And for additional versatility, the boot features Dynafit inserts and soles that sport a unique Michelin tread that maximizes traction, durability, and performance. Whether traveling uphill or down, the Strider 120 DYN gives you the performance you need to go wherever your heart desires.
- Soles: GRIPWALK EXTRA-GRIP + ARCHPAD
- Shell: INFRARED PU, Cuff: CARBON TRIAX
- Footprint: PRECISION FIT PRIMALOFT TF, Liner: 3D Cork Fit Primaloft LIGHT
- Buckles: 4 MICRO ALU, Spoiler: REAR SPOILER, Power Strap: 45 MM
- Last: 100 MM, Volume: MEDIUM