Inspired by Oboz's hometown, the Bozeman Mid Waterproof features a combo of waterproof oiled nubuck leather and an abrasion-resistant woven textile made from 100% recycled Polyester fabric (rPET). Thoughtfully built using recycled and durable materials.
- Insoles made with Bloom Algae technology use sustainable algae biomass without compromising durability or comfort
- Feet sweat and trails get muddy. That’s why Oboz created the B-DRY waterproof system which lets sweat escape and keeps moisture out.
- Built partially from recycled materials
- Dual-density EVA midsole with gender-specific tuning
- Bozeman outsole is grippy on the trails or around town