Serious trail lovers can breathe a sigh of relief at the sight of the Sawtooth II Mid's mesh vent panels for added breathability. Its ankle-friendly asymmetrical collar offers added comfort with a redesigned heel counter to secure your foot for unbeatable, all-day comfort.
- O FIT Insole: Oboz's proprietary insole is what we're known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that's unmatched in the industry.
- UPPER: Waterproof nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile provide durability and protection while letting feet breath. Asymmetrical collar designed to comfortably articulate with your ankle. A molded rubber heel counter helps maintain a snug, Comfort heel hold over time.
- SAWTOOTH MIDSOLE: Great for the everyday, whether it's on the AT or your local trail. Featuring a dual-density EVA midsole that provides cushioning and stability, and a nylon shank that gives added support under foot.
- SAWTOOTH OUTSOLE: A thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, built to be versatile, flexible and supportive. The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho.
- Oboz plants a tree for every pair sold