zores Blue begin with proven power features including a die-cast aluminum body, side plate, and rotor, machine cut pinion gear and the Okuma Dual Force Drag system that utilizes a traditional top drag stack in concert with an oversized Carbonite drag washer beneath the spool to increase high-end drag output as well as spool stability under load.
- The Azores family of reels feature dual anti-reverse systems. The one-way clutch bearing is joined by a ratcheting anti-reverse that is molded into the bottom of the rotor separating the Azores from its competition.
- The Mechanical Stabilization System keeps all key components aligned. The 6mm stainless steel spool shaft is surrounded by an 8mm brass spool shaft sleeve that dramatically increases the stability of the spool and drag system alignment when fished under the Azores maximum family drag output of up to 44lbs of pressure.
- DFD: Precision Dual Force Drag System - Precision click drag adjustment for more precise drag settings - Multi-disc, Carbonite and felt drag washers for DFD - 6HPB + 1RB corrosion-resistant stainless steel bearings
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing plus ratchet system - Dual anti-reverse systems for maximum security for sizes 55 to 90 - Single anti-reverse systems for Z-40s models
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear - CRC: Corrosion-resistant coating process - HDGII: Corrosion-resistant, high density gearing