Home > Womens > Womens Footwear > Womens Shoes > Womens Casual Shoes >
Made for chillier climates and cozying up with ʻohana, the Nohea Heu is a new take on Olukai's original Nohea Slipper. Lined with fuzzy sherpa fleece, Olukai captured the playful spirit and nostalgia of the winter season. These slippers are so comfortable and warm that you won't want to take them off.
- OluKai's patented Drop-In Heel design offers both shoe and slide functionality while hand-sewn whipstitching detail and embroidered logos add style.
- The soft and cozy sherpa fleece upper and lining with elastic gore panels create an ultra-comfy and customized fit.
- The dual-density PU footbed, cushy gel insert, and removable/washable wool-blend footbed cover deliver maximum breathability, comfort, and support.
- OluKai's non-marking rubber outsole with a fishing-net inspired design creates better traction.
- Every pair gives back. A portion of all proceeds directly supports the Ama OluKai Foundation, honoring those who preserve and celebrate the cultural heritage and Aloha spirit of Hawai‘i. OluKai footwear is guaranteed against manufacturer's defects for one year from the date of purchase. Footwear covered by the OluKai guarantee will be replaced at OluKai's discretion.