For those of us who do everything in leggings: Hiking, climbing, backpacking, and wherever else the trail takes us. The Ferrosi Leggings are Outdoor Research's most durable and technical leggings made from the ever-popular Ferrosi fabric, which means that they use the the same durable, super stretchy, incredibly breathable, and undeniably comfortable soft shell performance that the matching jackets offer. Now, new and improved Ferrosi fabric is 46% recycled with improved stretch throughout. These leggings are enhanced with extra durability at the knees and seat with Cordura panels, complete with a drawcord to adjust the waist on-the-go, and finished off with drop-in pockets for larger items like your phone, and a smaller zip pocket for valuables like your keys. A high waist means you can wear your harness or buckle your backpack belt tight without worrying about uncomfortable rubbing, sliding, or moving around.
- High-Rise Full-Length Legging, Wide Contoured Mesh-Lined Waistband with 1/2" Interior Elastic for Better Support
- Internal Drawcord Waist, Waistband Pocket at Front Right, Drop-In Thigh Pockets
- Right Hip Security Zip Pocket, Cordura Panels at Knees and Seat, Gusseted Crotch
- Fabric Performance: Water Resistant, Wind Resistant, Breathable, Movement-Mirroring, Stretch, Quick Drying, Lightweight, Abrasion Resistant, UPF 50+
- Fabric: Bluesign approved 86% Nylon (46% Recycled), 14% Spandex 90D Stretch Woven Ripstop. Knees and Seat - 91% Cordura Nylon, 9% Spandex