The SAKAPOCHE chalk bag has a zippered bellows pocket. This pocket is sized for storing your keys, money, a granola bar, a small e+LITE headlamp, topo map... The ergonomic shape makes it easy to access the chalk. The soft fabric won't cause discomfort when wearing a pack or when your back is against a rock wall. Practical closure system with drawstring and cordlock. It can be opened with only one hand should you forget to open it before you start climbing.
- Ergonomic shape for easy finger access
- Zippered pocket is expandable for extra storage capacity due to its gusseted design. Store keys, e+LITE emergency headlamp, topo map, energy bar, or other small provisions for long days on a wall
- Rigid rim maintains the shape of the bag
- Closure system in woven fabric prevents chalk from spilling out during transport
- Textile toothbrush holder for better hold of all types of brushes