The evolution of the successful CLIMB PRO GLIDE. Best gliding mix skin ever, best anti-glopping skins, very resistant: the skin for professionals.
- READY2CLIMB: The POMOCA R&D department works hard to make your life easier. Preparing a self-adhesive skin for skis can take a long time and requires specific knowledge. POMOCA has developed the new universal, light, and easy-to-apply ready2climb set. These skins can be cut to a specific ski in just two minutes without any special tools. The adjustable loop can be fixed to any type of ski.
- EVER DRY 2.0: In the interest of continual improvement, POMOCA's chemists have developed a new generation of EVER DRY that is gentler on the environment. The EVER DRY 2.0 treatment contains no PFOA, a chemical that is harmful to the environment. Since april 2015, EVER DRY 2.0 technology has replaced the old EVER DRY in the entire collection of skins from POMOCA and its OEM clients.
- GRIP: Good climbing grip is very important. So POMOCA has developed a combination of materials and weaving techniques to combine glide and durability with gripping power. Proper alignment and the fiber attachment systems make POMOCA skins very stable under all conditions and for the entire life of the skin.
- SAFER SKIN: Exclusive to POMOCA, SAFER SKIN is a 100% waterproof membrane that completely blocks the absorption of moisture and guarantees good glue performance on a dry base. What's more, SAFER SKIN offers excellent tear resistance and ease of handling. It is very easy to trim the skin, and it remains 100% waterproof after cutting.
- GLIDE: Thanks to the exclusive GLIDE process, ski tourers get extra glide with less effort. This treatment, which is applied at the end of the production process and to the entire length of the fiber, makes the skin glide and resist moisture more effectively. Skins with GLIDE offer an effective process for the entire life of the skin, and unique anti-glopping performance. Glide: 213 kcal/h. Grip: 52 g/cm^2. Weight: 1.200 g/m^2.