A lightweight packable, down-filled sleeping bag for regular use in mild conditions. Updated this season with recycled materials, the Ascent 300 makes an ideal first down sleeping bag, perfect for spring camping or summer bothy trips.
- 30D Recycled Pertex Quantum (50gsm) with fluorocarbon-free DWR, Lining: 20D Recycled Nylon (38gsm)
- 650FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down with Nikwax fluorocarbon-free Hydrophobic Finish, Trapezoidal boxwall construction with differential cut, to maximise loft and warmth
- 3-dimensional shaped neck collar to seal in warmth, YKK 3/4 length main zip with down filled baffle to trap warmth, YKK zipped internal stash pocket
- YKK Anti-snag zip insert and anti snag internal zip guard, Angled foot box for relaxed sleeping posture
- Left and right hand bags can zip together, Zipped cotton sack with water-resistant base for home storage, Garment Weight: (Reg) 840g/29.6oz, (XL) 895g/31.6oz