The Kink is a street machine. Designed with a focus on predictability and durability for urban and park riding, the KINK is at home on handrails and jibs.
- Designed with a focus on predictability and durability for urban and park riding, the KINK is at home on handrails and jibs.
- The Kink is the board of choice for Jed Anderson and many team riders when riding in the street.
- Jed provided the graphics on this year's kink. Twin Hybrid Camber has camber underfoot for pop and smooth turn initiation with a minimal amount of rocker at the tip and tail for predictable catch free performance.
- A Quadratic Sidecut provides predictability and edge hold.
- Slimewalls and Cleave Edge provide a smoother ride and increase durability. The sintered base is harder and more durable. The Kink is a board designed for modern freestyle and street performance.