Scarpa's do-it-all approach shoe that doesn't sacrifice style for function. The Gecko sticks to low-angle slabs and technical walk-offs, holds up against rocky trails and unintentional bushwhacks, and is comfortable enough for post-climb beers in town.
- Vibram is the world leader in high performance rubber soles and compounds, targeted to the outdoor, work, recreation, fashion, repair and orthopedic markets
- The ACTIVimpact Technology system is a construction process which uses materials that help absorb the negative impact of ground shock. This reduces stress on the lower limbs and allows you to transfer energy more easily into the activity at hand
- UPPER: 1.8mm Suede & Polyester Mesh, MIDSOLE: 2D EVA-CM
- OUTSOLE: Vibram Reptilia HG/Idrogrip
- PRIMARY MATERIAL: Leather, WEIGHT REFERENCE: 380g; 13.4oz (1/2 pair size 42)