Home > Mens > Mens Footwear > Mens Shoes > Mens Running Shoes >
Highly durable and technically precise, the lightweight Ribelle Run is the ideal choice for short to medium distance training and racing in rugged, rocky terrain. The upper is mesh and welded PU that is reinforced with a translucent ripstop for extra abrasion resistance. A climbing inspired, full-perimeter TPU rand provides more structure and a high level of protection. The fit is more precise due to a medium width last that is slightly lower volume, giving it a precise feel and allowing secure navigation of technical trails. This fit is further enhanced by Scarpa's Sock-Fit Slip On construction, where the ankle collar is integrated with the tongue in a stretch fabric, reducing bulk and sealing out trail debris. Finishing off the upper is Scarpa's quick cinch lacing system for a quick and secure closure. Underfoot, their SuperGum rubber compound provides outstanding traction and friction, and is more durable than comparable rubber.
- Lightweight, breathable mesh with overlays of thermally welded PU film and translucent ripstop holds foot securely in place and provides support and protection.
- Stretch fabric ankle collar incorporated with a minimal stretch tongue provides gentle wrapping and support, reducing bulk and enhancing fit, and seals out trail debris.
- Climbing inspired TPU rand encircles the perimeter of the shoe providing 360 degree support and protection.
- Medium density EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and impact absorption.
- Vibram outsole with Megagrip rubber compound for increased traction and friction.