Nothing says "go far. feel good." like Smartwool's updated Hike Light Mid Crew socks (formerly known as PhD Outdoor)-designed to help you hike how you like comfortably. They've reimagined the perfect Merino wool hiking sock by using recycled nylon for sustainable construction and improved durability and breathability zones for unwavering comfort. This hiking sock offers a women's-specific fit and features Smartwool's Indestructawool technology for even more durability, Smartwool's 4 Degree Elite Fit System for a dialed, performance-oriented fit, and Smartwool's Virtually Seamless toe for less pressure and more comfort. Light cushion on the bottom of the sock also helps add in-shoe/boot comfort on rough trails.
- Sock Height: Mid Crew, Height 3.25"
- Indestructawool technology with extended durability zones, 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability, Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit, Women's specific fit
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane