Smartwool took their popular Merino 150 Base layer and added a 1/4 zip to it-making it the perfect base layer for warm or cold weather. This top uses Smartwool's lightest-weight Merino fabric wrapped around a nylon core to increase durability, while still keeping the 100% soft, Merino wool you love next to skin. Side seams help minimize chafing while wearing a pack and offer a body-enhancing fit. Select colorways feature a more responsible plant based dye technique. This base layer is comfortable, powerful, sustainable, and, frankly, do-it-all-able.
- Slim Fit, Smartwool's lightest weight Merino jersey fabric uses a nylon core to increase durability while still keeping 100% Merino wool next to skin
- Offset shoulder and side seams designed to increase comfort and minimize chafing while wearing a backpack
- Side seams wrap to front for body-enhancing fit, Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- 8" (20 cm) center front zip with semi-locking slider, Indigo Blue colorway features plant-based dye technique
- Knit in China: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon. Exclusive of Decoration.