Hike how you like in Smartwool's responsibly sourced ZQ-certified Merino wool Hike Light socks. Formerly known as PhD Outdoor, these hiking socks are packed with all of Smartwool's tried-and-true sock innovations, like Smartwool's Indestructawool technology for enhanced durability, Smartwool's 4 Degree Elite Fit System for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit, and Smartwool's Virtually Seamless toe for even more comfort. A women's-specific fit and light cushioning along the entire bottom of the foot helps you feel your best on every trail. They've extended durability zones and updates mesh areas to help maximize breathability without sacrificing the perfect sock fit in any hiking shoe or boot.
- Sock Height: Mid Crew, Height 5.5"
- Indestructawool technology with extended durability zones, 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability, Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit, Women's specific fit
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane