Smartwool's Hike Light Cushion Crew, formerly PhD Outdoor, is designed to help you hike farther in more comfort. This men's hiking sock debuts new enhanced features, like improved mesh zones, added durability, and a more sustainable construction with the use of recycled nylon. And Smartwool's tried-and-true sock innovations work as you do-helping to take care of your feet as you step towards the summit. A crew height helps add coverage on the trails and light cushioning along the entire bottom of the foot helps keep you comfortable when the ground isn't. Experience the power and natural performance of responsibly sourced, ZQ-certified Merino wool with these Smartwool socks.
- Noelle Phares designs by Smartwool
- Sock Height: Crew, Indestructawool technology with extended durability zones
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability, 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort, Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit, Height 8"
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane