The Smith Survey ski and snowboard helmet combines MIPS and zonal Koroyd safety innovations with a lightweight design for all-mountain use. An integrated visor simplifies goggle wear and offers the terrain-defining clarity of ChromaPop. The helmet is lined for comfort with adjustable vents to regulate airflow. An adjustable dial fine-tunes fit, and the visor is over the glasses compatible.
- Lightweight in-mold construction fuses the exterior shell and EPS foam for a one-piece design that's lightweight and durable, Zonal Koroyd coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection, MIPS Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Adjustable dial fit for easy, on-the-go size adjustment, Regulator climate control also allows easy, one-handed vent adjustment
- Integrated ChromaPop visor for a wide field of view with contrast, color, and terrain-enhancing clarity, Designed to fit over your glasses (OTG)
- Integrated light sensitive Photochromic visor for a wide field of view that adapts to changing light conditions (optional)
- 14 vents, Removable Snapfit SL2 ear pads add warmth and are audio-chip compatible, Aleck audio system compatible