The North Face engineered their Routeset Trousers with flexibility, adjustability and movement in mind. The constructed waist provides a solid fit and low bulk under a harness. In addition, the inseam gusset and low-profile friction locks at the leg openings accommodate a range of mountaineering boots. Add a touch of stretch and articulated, double-layer knee panels, and you'll be able to move unrestricted on technical climbs. On top of that, they're made from soft yet tough organic cotton, making them a kinder choice for nature.
- Made from recycled material
- Stretch-woven twill offers synthetic performance with a natural hand feel
- Trouser-style hand pockets and inset drop-in back pockets have mesh pocket bags for added breathability
- Inseam gusset and articulated knees for better mobility
- On-seam, concealed-zip pocket on left thigh