The Women's ThermoBall Eco Jacket features a new quilting pattern and updated insulation for lightweight warmth, durability and packability. It's also made with 100% recycled fabrics and fill, because gear should be tougher on the cold-and easier on the planet. The use of recycled materials in The North Face's manufacturing process creates slight variations in fabric color and texture, meaning that every garment is not just more sustainable, but completely unique.
- ThermoBall Eco insulation for warmth even when wet
- Reverse-coil center front zip
- Concealed, secure-zip hand pockets
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Slim fit, Packs into chest pocket, 2x2 quilt pattern