The third edition of Topo Athletic's best-selling Ultraventure series delivers its plushest and lightest ride yet, offering the most cushioned platform in their trail line up. They increased the stack height for more protection and even more comfort, while Topo Athletic's updated ZipFoam compound provides a lighter, softer, and more responsive underfoot experience. With a new and improved aesthetic, Ultraventure 3 features a sustainable engineered mesh upper, recycling 3 plastic bottles per pair. The Vibram XS Trek EVO outsole features a newly refined design, offering lightweight durability with increased flexibility. Hit the trails with Topo Athletic's cushioned trail runner and hiker, built for mild to moderate terrain, featuring their distinctive fit and feel.
- Recycled Materials: Keeping sustainability in mind to help keep waste out of landfills.
- Roomy Toe Box: Anatomical toe box allows toes to spread naturally and comfortably.
- Vibram Outsole: Unparalleled grip and traction and durability from the leaders in technical outsoles.
- More Cushioning and Resilience: Proprietary midsole compound which is springier than EVA and offers more rebound over the life of the shoe.
- Best For: Trail Running, Hiking, Stack Height: 35mm (heel) // 30mm (forefoot), Heel to Toe Drop: 5MM, Weight: 8.3 OZ (W7)