Home > Cycling > Cycling Apparel > Bottoms > shorts >
Troy Lee Designs broke new ground with its Moto shorts, creating the MTB segment more than a decade ago and forcing the competition to develop their own offerings. For 2018 the Moto shorts get a complete overhaul, improving durability and functionality while retaining the loose, relaxed fit and signature MX-inspired styling that define the original Moto. The nylon/spandex fabric construction with water-resistant polyurethane coating includes a reinforced section in the saddle/seat area. But that extra durability doesn't add bulk or weight, with these revamped Moto shorts lighter than their predecessor. Laser-perforated panels in the crotch and the upper front section team with waffle mesh fabric in the rear to provide cooling ventilation, while five zippered pockets provide plenty of storage. These rugged Moto shorts are designed for true MTB enthusiasts that ride hard and also pitch in working on trails and spending all day at the bike park. So gear up and go riding!
- Reinforced material covering saddle area for improved durability
- Overhauled design still retains the loose, relaxed fit and longer length of its popular predecessor
- Laser perforated panels in crotch and throughout upper section of shorts in sweat zones for cooling airflow
- Soft waffle mesh at lower back for comfort and ventilation
- New side waist adjusters fold toward the rear, discreetly concealing side waist pockets