Home > Cycling > Cycling Apparel > Bottoms > shorts >
Already without rival in the number of professional Downhill and BMX race wins collected over the years, the 2019 Sprint won't make things any easier for the competition. Focusing on how the kit fits and feels on the bike we have revised articulation points and used lighter, more durable materials in the pants and shorts. All helping to make the Sprint kit even more race ready.
- 90% Polyester/10% Spandex construction is both lightweight and durable
- Redesigned knee zone features a slimmer profile without inhibiting protection while permitting improved articulation for better movement and pedaling capabilities
- More durable stretch fabric across the quads and around the rear of the shorts provide additional abrasion resistance in the event of a crash
- Optimized rear mesh panels along the calves improve range of motion while increasing ventilation
- Increased resistance to chain abrasion through sonic welded thermo skin applied to the lower right inside ankle