The best way to start snowshoeing! The Xplore’s minimalist design has everything you need and nothing you don’t. It brings a classic aesthetic and shape that is approachable by all levels of snowshoers at an excellent price. The lightweight tubular Fit-Step frame with an innovative, upturned tail provides biomechanical benefits, reducing muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%*. The QuickPull binding holds your foot securely with an intuitive forefoot strap that cinches and unlocks easily, while Tubbs's Control Wings aid in heel alignment. With plenty of traction from the carbon steel Recreational toe and heel crampons, the Xplore is ready to get you out and on snow this winter.
- Soft-Tec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation and has a smooth, soft texture.
- The innovative, upturned tail of the aluminum Fit-Step frame provides biomechanical benefits, reducing musculoskeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- An intuitive forefoot strap on the QuickPull binding cinches easily and unlocks with one buckle push. The pivoting toe stop allows for speedy adjustments, and Control Wings keep your heel aligned.
- The Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow off the tail. When weighted, the teeth on the toe traction underfoot bite deeply into the snow.
- Tubbs's Recreational series of carbon steel toe crampons feature front braking teeth for secure uphill, downhill, and sidehill grip on packed snow conditions. Tubbs heel crampon brings the traction and stability needed on varying terrain.