Home > Fishing > Mens Footwear > Mens Boots >
All boots within the Legacy collection are 100% waterproof. Each boot is made with a signature triple dipping technique, which creates a seamless barrier that is highly resistant to many organic and inorganic acids, chemicals and contaminants. XTRATUF latex neoprene is ozone resistant, and is softer, lighter, and far more pliable than ordinary rubber. Cushioned insoles with arch support help fight fatigue and stress on the legs and back. All XTRATUF Legacy boots come with a non-marking, slip-resistant Chevron outsole that provides unparalleled traction on any surface in the most extreme conditions. Insulated styles come with built-in Polymeric Foam insulation. The insulation package will keep your feet warm even when it is -10degF.
- TRIPLE-DIPPED RUBBER: XTRATUF dipped neoprene footwear is triple-dipped to create a seamless coating of rubber that is highly resistant to many organic and inorganic chemicals. Vulcanizing further seals and strengthens this superior watertight material.
- HAND-LAYERED CONSTRUCTION: Allows flex and strength at critical stress points.
- NEOPRENE LATEX RUBBER: Softer, lighter, and far more pliable than ordinary rubber, making neoprene boots more comfortable and flexible.
- Fabric lining inner, Slip-resistant non-marking outsole tread, High rebound PU comfort insole.
- Heel counters, toe and heel guards.