DETAILSA fresh, premium cut of Rossi snowboard innovation. This setback twin, all-mountain freestyle board features a mouth-watering blend of Roller, RadCut, and MagTek, delivering the big-mountain power and playful, surfy-smooth float for nextgeneration freeride performance.
The best edge story meets the best camber story. Only Rossignol Snowboards give you the best of both worlds: award-winning Magne-Traction edges fused with award-winning AmpTek rocker. This is the cutting edge in snowboard design. Better edge hold, more control and greater performance for anyone, anywhere, anytime.
TURN TECHNOLOGY: A traditional sidecut between the inserts fuses with multiple reverse sidecuts toward the tip and tail, providing real time sidecut adjustment to the ride, ie. longer when faster, shorter when slower, and delivering the perfect cut at all times. RadCut is offered in multiple versions, each tailored for individual riding styles. More aggressive sidecut blends deliver quicker, livelier turns while smoother sidecuts offer a more fluid, relaxed ride.
BASE TECHNOLOGY: An industy-first, Rossignol's Roller technology raises the edges of the snow by milling the core of the board. The BC Roller raises the edges off 1mm of the snow at 2° tilt along the entire running length delivering ultra-smooth edge-to-edge transitions and super-surfy floatation in pow. Floats like a wide yet turns like a narrow
- Short Description
- All mountain freestyle board
- Rossignol's Radcut combines traditional sidecut with reverse sidecuts towards the tip and tail for the perfect cut at any speed
- Magne Traction for maximum edge hold and stability, no matter what the conditions
- BC Roller mills the core of the board, raising it off the snow and providing surfy flotation in powder
- All mountain cut: 60% rocker, 40% camber
- Brand Name
- Color Name
- Part Number
- Sport Type