DETAILSThe XV Magtek is Xavier De Le Rue's big-mountain brainchild, designed for pushing the boundaries of big-mountain riding. Powered with MagTek and a wider, super-stiff nose with Tip Roller, the XV floats through deep pow, accelerates over chop, and bites into the gnarliest ice. Just plant your front foot and pin-it.
- Short Description
- A big mountain board built for pushing boudaries
- AmpTek All-Mountain features more float and forgiveness for effortless freeride versatility
- Magne-Traction, snowboarding's premier edge-holding technology, maximizes grip between your feet
- Super stiff under front foot and medium stiff under the rear for directional stability
- Floats through deep pow, chop, and ice
- Brand Name
- Color Name
- Sport Type
Overall Rating1 Reviews
After a good waxing my new Rossignol XV Magtek Snowboard 163 took flight and gave me the best snowboard performance I ever had. This board floats with ease on shallow or deep powder, carves like a butcher, turns easy, goes edge to edge easy, it is a winner.