The new Freedom SL combines high-performance, light weight and wide range of cuff motion to create a best-in-class Freeride ski boot using Pebax and carbon-fiber construction (Carbon Core Technology).
Swappable soles that are bolted through the carbon fiber frame offer compatibility with any ski binding, from alpine to tech bindings, in a design that improves strength and power transfer to the ski. Vibram Mountain Plus sole, a lugged sole that offers compatibility with any alpine-touring binding, including tech bindings, a DIN compatible for use in alpine bindings. Inside, the SCARPA Intuition Speed Ride liner puts the worlds most resilient, lightest and warmest thermo-moldable foam into a sophisticated multi-density alpine-style liner designed to match the power and tourability of the boot.
- Short Description
- Adjustable Spoiler: Dial in the comfort/control by adjusting the spoiler up/down.
- Oversized Power Strap: Increases adjustability in the boot cuff.
- Patented Carbon Core Construction: Improves stiffness & power transmission without adding unnecessary material & bulk.
- Patented Ride Power Block: Provides maximum power on the downhill & a frictionless 27 degree range of motion for uphill.
- Vibram® Mountain Plus Sole: The rockered sole allows for easier walking and the added lugged grip makes scrambling across rock more secure. This sole is compatible with all AT and TLT bindings.
- Brand Name