Maestrale RS, uncompromising performance, combining two ways of thinking, the world of freeride and alpine ski touring. It represents the perfect combination of lightness and precision, and is based on the Scarpa "Alpine Axial Technology", in which the shell and the cuff uses innovative and more stiff plastic material and the new liner Intution Pro Flex Rs. The stiff tongue, combined with the new instep strap Predator RS increases the performance in downhill, and it's compatible with all types of AT bindings.
All these innovative solutions associated with the new Zeus buckles provide better responsiveness while skiing , more control and efficiency on all types of terrain. Maestrale RS allows you to ski in perfect symbiosis with any type of freeride skis on the market today.
- Short Description
- Air Ventilation: The cuff has specific windows to enhance the ventilation and comfort
- helping to keep liners dry on long days.
- Dynafit Quick Step In Insert: Certified inserts with the Fitting Indicators System (F.I.S.) shows where to step into the binding and allows a smoother entry even in deep snow.
- EVO V-Frame: The V-ribbing in the cuff increases the overall stiffness, giving you more power transfer to the skis edge when driving the boot forward.
- Intuition Liner: A liner designed specifically for the boot to optimize fit, touring stride and comfort all while being custom moldable.
- Mirage Pro Ski/Walk Mechanism: The ski/walk mechanism moves freely in a self lubricating housing creating a nearly frictionless range of motion for touring. When locked down two pins lock the cuff for solid control and power transfer.
- Brand Name