DETAILSThe Eugene's sleek silhouette combines a metal rim and bridge with dark, subtle hardwoods for a timeless and refined look. The simple aesthetic compliments a wide variety of face shapes, a perfect choice for anyone desiring sharp, classic style. The Eugene is available with either a Grey Carl Zeiss or green G15 polarized lens. G15 lenses were originally developed for US Air Force pilots.
Shwood Wood Originals
Stainless steel spring hinges for universal fit.
Carl Zeiss Lenses
Optics by Carl Zeiss or polarized lenses offer 100% UVA/UVB protection.
Available in Oak, Zebrawood, Walnut, or Dark Walnut. Sustainably sourced from authorized and supervised plantations in the U.S. and Africa.
Birch Core Construction
All Original models utilize a Birch wood core construction for maximum durability and flexiblity.
Accompanied by wool storage pouch with leather drawsring and engraved label.
- Short Description
- Shwood's in-house manufacturing process merges precision technology with classic skilled craftsmanship to create a timeless art form
- Wood manipulation is kept to a minimum in order to showcase the medium's natural and unique splendor
- All models are accompanied by 100% UVA/UVB protection Carl Zeiss lenses imported from Italy
- Polarized lenses available
- 100% Hand-Made in Portland, Oregon
- Brand Name
- Size Name