DETAILSThis ultra light, non-cushioned toe sock is now made to protect the ankle from rocks, dirt and debris. Perfect paired with deconstructed footwear, such as Vibram FiveFingers.
Merino wool is commonly used in running, hiking, skiing, mountain climbing, cycling, and in other types of outdoor activities because of its excellent temperature regulating, antibacterial, and wicking properties. Merino is not the wool you are used to! It is one of the softest types available due to smaller scales and finer natural fibers for the ultimate comfort. Go farther, faster, and stay dryer in Smartwool!
- Short Description
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System offers great stretch and recovery for a better fit
- Patented Reliawool Technology in high wear areas for maximum durability
- Mesh ventilation offers increased breathability
- Elasticized arch and ribbed let keep the sock in place
- Articulated heel for comfort
- Brand Name
- Material Type
- Part Number