Easy to rig and handle when wearing gloves, this new compact and lightweight descender has smooth action on belay or rappel. Made with high quality aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio. Hard coat anodized black for durability and extra resistance to wear and abrasion.
Works well with either single or double ropes from 8mm to 12.5mm. Additional friction is gained by increasing the number of wraps. The carabiner hole can be used as a belay plate.
- Short Description
- Mountain and Urban Rescue
- Mountaineering and Caving
- Tactical-military and law enforcemen
- Max. Rope size: Single to 1/2'' (12.5mm)
- 3 Sigma test: 6,070 lbf (27kN) Pin to Pin; 3 Sigma test: 4046 lbf (18kN) System
- Brand Name
- Size Name
- Style Name