DETAILSOver 30 years ago, Smith Optics introduced Turbo Fan technology. We now incorporate this fog-killing innovation in the Elite Tactical Core product line. A micro electronic fan efficiently and silently evacuates moist air from the goggle chamber to keep your goggle fog-free, and keep you seeing clearly. Easy on/off button can be operated with gloves on. Operates with two AAA batteries.
Turbo Fan Ventilation
Smith employ patented micro-electronic fans in the Turbo Fan Series to actively promote the circulation of air even when the user is stopped. Turn the fan on when you get to the hill and in the low setting, the Turbo Fan system will run continuously all day long to exhaust moisture from inside the goggle. The high setting can be used to quickly exhaust moisture in extreme conditions.
- Short Description
- Meets US standard MIL-DTL-43511D, ANSI Z87.1-2003 and EN166 standards
- Two speed options to adjust to your activity level
- Auto shut off to preserve battery life
- Water and dust resistant battery housing
- Low profile fan housing does not interfere with brim of helmet
- Brand Name
- Smith Optics
- Lens Color
- Size Name