DETAILSThis tent is bomber squared. When it's nuking outside, you'll be real glad you have it. -Cedar Wright, The North Face Athlete, Rock Climber. Bomber, high-mountain protection with refined features, this two-person tent is the most compact of the Summit Series expedition tents.
Dual doors with poled front vestibule. Fully taped nylon bucket floor. No-stretch Kevlar guylines with camming adjuster. Polyurethane (PU) port window, cold-crack tested to -60°F. High-low venting. Reflective guylines and glow-in-the-dark zip pulls. DAC stakes with pull cord.
- Short Description
- Dual doors with poled front vestibule
- Polyurethane (PU) port window, cold-crack tested to -60°F
- Floor Area: 32.5sqft (3sqm)
- Vestibule Area: Front: 8sqft (0.7sqm); Rear: 3sqft (0.3sqm)
- Fabric: Canopy: 40D 240T nylon ripstop; Fly: 75D 185T polyester ripstop coated with 1500 mm PU; Floor: 70D 210T nylon taffeta coated with 10000 mm PU
- Part Number
- Brand Name
- The North Face
- Color Name
- Summit Gold
- Style Name
- Camping & Hiking