The Basic Cam uses the traditional internal spring and sheath trigger systems to get a narrow head and a very flexible body.
- Internal cam springs for narrow head with
- Sheath trigger for maximum flexibility. Stainless 5/32" 7x19 wire rope for all Basic Cam sizes.
- 16 degree cam angle, soft lobes with teeth for well trusted holding power. Lobes are CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum alloy
- Double sheath on trigger. The outer sheath layer has free rotation motion for improved abrasion resistance
- NEW trigger wires system. Flexible and strong while maintaining correct independent lobe motion.
- NEW roudned lobe edges. More consistent rock contact on non parallel cracks and less flash material on lobe edges.
- Four well scaled regular sizes from green to red and three Hybrid sizes.
- Blue-Width: 11.2-17.5mm/0.44-0.69 in
- Blue/Green-Offset Width: 13.7-17.5mm/0.54-0.69 in
- Green-Width: 13.6-21.4mm/0.54-0.84 in
- Green/Yellow-Offset Width: 16.6-21.4mm/0.65-0.84 in
- Yellow-Width: 16.6-26.1mm/0.65-1.03 in
- Yellow/Red-Offset Width: 19.9-26.1mm/0.78-1.03 in
- Red-Width: 19.9-31.6mm/0.78-1.24 in
- Short Description
- Set of 7 cams
- Four well scaled regular sizes from green to red
- Three hybrid sizes
- Double sheathed triggers
- Color coded for easy rack identification
- Brand Name