DETAILSLooking for the perfect balance between too much and not enough in a trail running shoe? With the natural-fitting nestFIT platform and terrain-sensing Independent Suspension Technology (IST) sole, the lightweight, low-drop Sync proves that comfort and ground feel can coexist. Weight: 10.9 oz/shoe (size 9), Heel to toe drop: 4 mm
The conventional shoe last has always been made for a generalized foot shape. From the earliest days until now, there has not been much change in the shape of the shoe last. Treksta's NestFIT technology finally was born out of mesurements taken from around 20,000 individual feet, human feet ... just like yours. NestFit's last has kept the natural curve and angle of the toe box. In contrast to the conventional one, Nestfit's revolutionary last shape allows the upper, insole, midsole, and outsole to mold perfectly to fit your feet, providing a customized fit unlike any other. It also lets your toes spread out naturally for better balance and zero crowding. Through intensive research, it was shown that NestFIT technology reduces pressure on your feet and level of fatigue.
Independent Suspension Technology
When the outsoles of shoes make contact with the ground, the surface structure gives a certain pressure to the bottom of the shoe. So, if you are stepping on an uneven ground, it adds much more uneven pressure to your feet. Treksta's IST technology allows your feet to adapt to the abnormal and uneven surfaces through independently moving outsole structure. The principle is simple, the lugs move like springs, up and down; if one steps on a foreign object, it automatically moves up to adapt to the surface.
- Short Description
- NestFIT system cradles your feet, accounting for every contour as it follows the natural flow and design of the foot. Upper, insole, midsole, and outsole come together like never before
- HyperGrip sole provides superior traction
- Ultralight EVA midsole compliments the insole for a naturally balanced and stable foundation
- Highly breathable mesh upper keeps your feet cool and dries quickly
- IST sole: Anatomical sensor zones recognize and respond to terrain for a pure connection between runner and trail
- Brand Name
- Closure Type
- Shoe Width
- Sport Type